This documentation is provided as a quick start guide to our Azure MarketPlace Clients.
Windows Server is built from the ground up to run on cloud platforms such as Windows Azure, allowing organisations to benefit from the agility and cost savings of the cloud while maintaining control over critical business applications. The list of applications and software you can run on Windows Server is endless, including Active Directory, File Storage serve, DNS server, Web Server and Application Server. So, whether you are looking for an enterprise-grade server operating system or want to move your data centre workloads off your on-premises servers, don’t look further than a Windows server.
Our Azure Marketplace listings package Windows Server together with Google Chrome, Firefox Web browsers and VSCode editor to allow both Server Administrators and Developers quickly bootstrap their work environments.
Please visit Azure MarketPlace here
Many organisations and businesses have strict requirements for software installed on the base operating system. Unfortunately, building and managing a Standard Operating Environment (SOE) takes considerable time and resources. This image solves that problem by providing a consistently updated image with which your teams can start their environments. Other benefits include.
- Reduction of time to deploy operating system for your server environment and developer use cases.
- Provide an environment that can be used for testing web applications, as this image already has the most popular browsers loaded.
- Provides an image that can be used in air-gapped environments without external connectivity.
- Provides Server Administrators with an environment to create and edit PowerShell, Bash, .Net and other code languages.
- Windows Server 2016 with the latest security patches installed.
- Pre-installed Google Chrome browser
- Pre-installed Firefox browser
- Pre-installed VSCode, the world’s #1 code editor
The exciting world of Windows Server 2016 awaits you, so click on “Get it Now!” to start your journey to running secure and reliable infrastructure in the cloud.
At Solve DevOps, we work with our clients to get their Cloud Automation journey right the first time. Our teams use only the best Open-Source and Proprietary tools on the market to deliver secure, robust and scalable cloud and On-Premises infrastructure for our clients. Our Marketplace offerings extend this expertise to allow even more Azure clients to enjoy our products quickly. To show our commitment to this, all our marketplace offerings come with 1hr free support to get you started. Please shoot us an email: support [+] solvedevops.com
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them. This product contains the latest patched software from individual vendors; we do not, however, claim that all vulnerabilities have been addressed.